Annapolis is conveniently situated near many Mid-Atlantic cities. It's just 26 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor and 32 miles from Washington, D.C. There are several ways to reach us:
- The county is conveniently located between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., just off the east coast's major north-south highway, I-95.
- Airlines including American, Continental, Delta, Northwest, Southwest, Air Tran, US Airways and more fly into Anne Arundel County's BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport regularly.
- AMTRAK trains stop at the BWI station for convenient connections to Annapolis via a reserved 24-hour advance shuttle service. Passengers can also request to be met by a shuttle service representative at the train. Options include: Go The Airport Shuttle 1-800-776-0323 or Lighthouse Limousine 1-866-605-4661. For train schedule information, call 800-USA-RAIL or visit AMTRAK.
- Light Rail provides a quick link from Baltimore's famed Inner Harbor and Camden Yards to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
- Greyhound provides daily bus service to Annapolis. For fares and schedules, contact: 1-800-231-2222.